Popular Posts

Monday 8 October 2012

The River - Campbell Gibson (G)


The water rushing over the rocks
The wind blowing in the grass.
A place where the chaos and hassle stops I think this place is pure class.

The River Almond - Lottie Brinkhorst (L)

As I sit on a jagged rock
All that surrounds me is woods.
To the right of me is the flowing river
As it crashes and knocks against the
Rocks.
To the left of me is a golden field that came out of nowhere And is guarded by a wooden, broken fence.

As the sun glistens down on the
Busy River Almond it fills me
With calmness.

All I can hear is the tweeting of birds
And the rushing of the following water.
As the sun goes behind the cloud
I am left with nothing but wind.

Although the river is not bright
Anymore, I am still happy sitting
On this jagged rock
Listening to nothing but water.

No comments:

Post a Comment